Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Back, I Think....

I know it's been several months since I've posted a blog. I think if there is one thing I have learned for sure in parenting is that when you get into a routine and think you've got everything set in stone another child grows into a new stage of life and everything changes. This is what happened to me this fall/winter. My son went to school, everything was all set as I had more time then I had had in 5 years, and then the baby started crawling and my life became full of redirecting a very mobile baby who loved to put everything she found off the floor into her mouth. She still keeps me busy but I am really hoping to get into blogging again. I have spent some time trying to give the blog a new look and things still might continue to change as far as that goes. I can't promise anything as far as being a regular blogger. I just never know with 3 young ones. Life is like a whirlwind this stage of life. What I do think I can promise you is at least one more blog post I am working on today. And from there I'll just take it step by step. Hope you don't mind taking it step by step with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment